Refinement Plan Updates (04-12-19)
The project team has continued to work with business owners, stakeholders, and the Save Terrebonne Coalition (STC) to refine both the Preferred Couplet alternative and the STC 5-Lane alternative to provide an apples-to-apples comparison. The following enhancements have been made to both plans.
Preferred Couplet Alternative:
- 10th Avenue frontage road extension and southern community intersection near Crescent Moon Ranch
- 12th Street connection between “A” Avenue and “C” Avenue
- On-street parking and truck loading areas along US 97 near business district
- Full access interchange design at US 97/Lower Bridge Way
STC 5-Lane Alternative:
- Revised full access interchange design at US 97/Lower Bridge Way
- Conversion of 11th Street/US 97 to right-in/right-out movements
To see a brochure of the enhancements including a comparison of the two alternatives click HERE
Check out the concepts below!
Preferred Couplet Concept
STC 5-Lane Concept
To see the areas for potential landscaping and gate opportunities, click HERE
Posted April 13th, 2019